Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Somewhere Down The Line

Somewhere down the line I would love to love someone would love to be loved but it's fine for me even nobody loves me because somewhere down the line somebody will teach someone to love me!

Somewhere down the line I would love to be a free bird and to roam around the world but it's ok even if I don't become because somewhere down the line I would manage to climb the ladder amongst all this chaos and will have my own car and own home to know that I have changed my definition of freedom!

Somewhere down the line I would love to take up the people's cause and to work for the poor but it's ok even if I don't manage because somewhere down the line I will understand that working for the poor was to enrich some other kinds of poor

Somewhere down the line I would love to be successful but it's ok even if I don't because somewhere down the line I would know that once you reach the success it no longer remains a success but a prerequisite of next success.

Somewhere down the line I would learn to see the world in more beautiful way but it's ok even if If I don't able to because somewhere down the line I would know that some more important people are doing it already!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Raja tu lihayla suru kar ata.. chetan bhagat aahes tu aamchaa!!! hehehehehe:)

Mayuresh said...

wow there are a lot of Somewheres down the lines.
but its a nice one though a bit short.
It makes a good beginning of novel though.