Friday, April 25, 2008

Nothing to Write!

For last four days, I am trying my best to write something but it looks like words which usually hover around me like garland sellers outside a busy and in-demand temple have deserted me like ad agencies whould leave a fallen star.

I asked many, demanded a good and intersting topic on which I could write. Someone said, 'You can write about relationships'. What can I write on relationships? For me relationships are like those beautiful Mercs kept behind a glass wall which I can only watch from outside but can't feel . Someone else said 'Write on Tibet Matter'. Naah! I am not in the mood to write on such high and cold place and issue too! I don't think my writing is gonna help anyone to understand or resolve that issue. Some big fish has gulped a smaller one and other people want that to be freed. Even if they have swallowed many with great pride in the name of their constitutions. It's game big countries like to play often.

One chap said, 'Try writing about your friends!' Hmm! that's an interesting suggestion! But when I talk about real people I usually make fun of them eventhough I myself is great raw material to write humour on! So it's not funny to make fun of others.

Someone said, 'Hey! Write anything but not on Cricket!' Gosh! This was hard to digest! I always boast about my great cricketing knoweldge! I can give big lecture about playing cricket to the best of the cricket players! They create statistics and then I talk Statistics! Frankly, talking stats is better! Form doesn't affect your performance in doing that! And now people don't even want me write on it! It's like asking an opposition leader not to boycott the parliament session. It's his bread and butter. He cannot survive without that.

So today, I am writing about nothing. It's a great feeling when you can write and still about nothing. Just like Sidhu! He talks and talks about nothing. Like Reshammiya! He sings and sings about nothing. Like Aaj Tak! It gives news but news about nothing! Like all of us! We are living but living for nothing!

2 comments:

snesan said...

I agree with u making fun of ur friends , but still eager to read how u'll make fun of them , u shld really write smething smeday.


BTW this is much better than Siddhu's talk , himesh's singing and Aaj Tak's News :P

Mayuresh said...

Hey man,that was good one.
But what does behaving like AB mean????