Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Salute to BE Comps Unity!

Yes, We believe in acts and not in just great slogans!

Today what everyone did for Purshottam is truly an act one must salute! Well, what happened should not be written at this place but still I think Purshottam deserved second chance. He is one of the few BE comps who has genuine knowledge of what he studies! Once again I highly appreciate the act of BE Comps and College Administration!

By the way, I am feeling a lot fresh after giving the great shot at 'Distributed Computing' paper; one of the most fearsome syllabus of entire enginnering course! After gaining Himalayan experience of engineering exams I can say one thing, when you expect easy going they make sure that you will struggle for every mark and other way round!

So, this is the last week of Engineering( Hopefully)! Expect many more posts from me in following days!

Bye for now!

No comments: